2017 Reunion

2017 Reunion

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Liahona 2012 - President Henry B. Eyring

Today a dear friend send me his testimony and excitement about an article in the September 2012 Ensign.
He wrote, "You may want to inspire your missionaries to memorize the first line in President Eyring's September 2012 Ensign First Presidency Message. He says, 'God will put prepared people in the way of His prepared servants who want to share the gospel.' Isn't that inspiring? It really motivates me. I wish I could tell you some of the successes I am having as a missionary, but it might sound like bragging. But really, it is just evidence that what President Eyring says is true! All my love to you! Richard"

I am so thankful for such great friends and their encouraging and inspiring words!!

Sharing the Gospel Heart to Heart

"God will put prepared people in the way of His prepared servants who want to share the gospel. You have had that happen in your own life. How often it happens depends on the preparation of your mind and your heart." President Henry B. Eyring