2017 Reunion

2017 Reunion

Thursday, July 5, 2018

March 2017 Elder Bell posted

When we first came into the mission, we learned our first valuable lesson from our beloved President Kosak: that he knew 16 ways to kill a man with his bare hands. But what I learned over the course of my mission were that there are also 16 ways to save a man with my bare hands. Today I found the list of those 16 ways:
1. Shining shoes
2. Tying ties
3. Ironing pants
4. Knocking on doors
5. Handing out copies of the Book of Mormon
6. Drawing out the Plan of Salvation
7. Baptizing
8. Confirming
9. Ordaining to the Priesthood
10. Giving blessings
11. Casting out devils
12. Sustaining church leaders
13. Writing in study journals
14. Family History
15. Carrying out service projects
16. Posting or texting uplifting messages
Though I don't shine my shoes as much, and I don't have a place to use any chalk, there are still so many things an RM's hands can do to reach out to others to help them on their way to salvation.