2017 Reunion

2017 Reunion

Thursday, July 5, 2018

September 2016 Few Weeks before our Reunion

Today, my dear Elders and dear Sisters, 
I prayed to my Father in Heaven to give special thanks for the opportunity to know you. Yesterday I came back from visiting seminary and institute classes in Poland and in free time I checked all of your pictures.
How I wished to be with you, to sing with you, and to pray with you. But know, that I am grateful for each one of you. Thank you for the blessing of serving together, for your influence and example. I want to let you know that I know that I know that God is my Heavenly Father and He knows me. I feel it. He listens to our prayers and answers them. Jesus is the Christ and it is His church of the last days! He is my Savior and His Atonement I want to use always - in good and bad days. 
Today I studied D&C 76 and the meaning of to be “sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise”. It will happen when the Holy Ghost, who is also the Holy Spirit of Promise, witnesses to the Father that I have properly received the saving ordinances of His gospel and that I have faithfully kept the covenants I have made.
I realized that I need to change. My Savior is there for me in my daily repentance.
I testify to you that prophets, seers, and revelators will speak to us soon - let us prepare ourselves to listen to both, to what will be said and to what the Holy Ghost wants to tell us. I have one or two questions to find solutions this weekend.
To those of you who are single and who find themselves in a current circumstance where you don't have an opportunity for marriage, don't feel discouraged or isolated. Don't think behind the clouds there is no sun - wind will come and you will see. Nevertheless, make your significant contributions to the kingdom.
To those who are not interested in marriage yet - change and prepare yourself or I will come https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:)! Marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God.
To those who are married - remember that marriage is a beginning, not the end. Love is a verb. As you described your missionary service often to me, "work harder" https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:) - even for missionary couples it is sometimes important to get reminded.

To those who have babies in their young families, continue to show your kids in voice and in example how wonderful the Plan of Salvation is. Sing "Lead, kindly light!"
As President Boyd K. Packer so clearly and consistently taught, “Without a knowledge of the gospel plan, transgression seems natural, innocent, even justified. There is no greater protection from the adversary than for us to know the truth--to know the plan!”
Broaden your vision.
I hope you still practice your ability to teach the Plan of Salvation in 5min, in 25min, or in 45min!
Sister Kosak and I, we both love you, we pray for you, we care for you. 

Live a life in Crescendo - remember D&C 123:17.
Love,